MAU would like to bring together entrepreneurs from five manufacturing sectors: The Networking is an exclusive event for the leaders of manufacturing firms that the MAU Service supports. The sector networking has been designed to help leaders embed the experience of working with the manufacturing Business to achieve their goals, and continue on their growth journey. Accordingly, The sector networking established on the following sectors;
Agro processing networking,
Textile and Garments networking
Leather and leather products networking
Metal and Engineering networking and
These networks will have meetings every month and provide business opportunity reports presentations on business and trade opportunities, market developments and new technologies/innovations, sustainable development, diversification, enhancing skills, trading conditions and other opportunities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SECTOR NETWORKING?
- Exclusive events with other high sector leaders,
- Access to extra marketing along supply chains,
- Research, reports and industry insight,
- Advocacy service for issues identified under sector networks and
- When it comes to promoting your business and making new contacts, the networking can support you by connecting you with a wide range of businesses.
Do you want to participate on sector networking events? Please registered by contacting us.